Steven R DiBeradine, PE, CGD, LEED AP, is a project manager and senior mechanical engineer at Monument Engineering Group Associates, INC. (MEGA).
Steve graduated from Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI in 1990 with a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
He began his career with Peter Basal and Sons in Troy, working on industrial and retail buildings. Since then his expertise has grown to include experience in the design and specification of HVAC, plumbing, piping and fire protection systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, educational, telecommunications, religious and multi-tenant facilities. Steve is also a Certified Geothermal Designer, which is one of only a few in the State of Michigan.
- Professional Engineer, State of Michigan
- Certified Geothermal Designer (CGD)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International (BOCA)
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium (GHPC)
- Building Commissioning Association (BCA)
MEGA's engineers are engaged in every aspect of the creative process and engineering services. MEGA supports clients in Michigan, the Midwest and Nationally with great success.